Monday, May 3, 2010

An Amazing Face for the AMAZING RACE

This year I'm gonna blackjack, I'm gonna be magical 21. This is the year that the U.S. government says it is legal to sin all I want. BOOZE and GAMBLING here I come. Most of exciting of all I can APPLY FOR THE AMAZING RACE! Yay! a stressful, vigorous, trip around the world to win a million dollars hell yeah! My best friend has agreed to be my teammate. We figure that I'm pretty (yes this is a conceited remark but over 10 people have told me I'm pretty so I'm gonna count it as true) and he's gay (they always have gay couples) and we think we are funny enough to give the show some personality. Now the auditions for next season were due in February so we have to apply for not next season but the next season. This means we have a year or so to prepare. I will now share our planned preparations.

  1. Get passports (most important to race around the world)
  2. Make a kick ass audition video (ideas for the video are welcome)
  3. Learn to drive a manual (In previous seasons the contestants get in a manual and cry because they don't know how to drive one, THIS WILL NOT BE US)
  4. Vigorous running preparation (I am slow with little legs if I want to compete in a race around the world i'm going to have to stay in shape)
  5. Map Reading (Getting lost in a foreign country is scary and can make you lose the race, THIS WILL NOT BE US)
  6. Practicar mis espanol Practice my Spanish (I've already started learning Thank You Rosetta Stone. A foriegn language is always handy)
  7. Watch old videos of the show (this is crucial to know what to expect and study the teams that won in order to make sure we succeed!)

I think with enough preparation and determination the show will realize that they NEED us to be their contestants. I'll keep you posted on our AMAZING RACE preparations. If you talk to God alot and wanna be a good and loyal Kateri blog follower start praying NOW! that we make it. O my goodness I want this more than Amy Whinehouse doesn't want to go to rehab..NO NO NO. Anyways i'll keep you updated on our progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment