Saturday, January 22, 2011

I Do What I Want To Bad I Can't Say What I Want

Its been over a week I know. I feel like that jerk boyfriend that never calls when he says will. I never claimed to be professional.
Lately, I've had this overwhelming feeling to say what is on my mind. I've always been a blunt person but over the years my mother has been training me to say the thoughts that come to my mind with love for example. "Your baby looks just like you!" what I really want to say "Your baby is so ugly I'm a little frightened." Obviously I would get smacked for that. My mother has my best interests in mind but sometimes I just really, really, REALLY want to say what I think. Like yesterday, for example, I was in my body sculpting class (I'm officially obsessed with the gym by the way) there was this girl in front of me, wearing leggings for pants (gross to begin with) and apparently they were her favorite leggings because they were worn thin, so thin that I could see her tiny thong right through him (yeah fellas good for you bad for me). I said nothing. What I really wanted to say was "Hey hooker, I know you're worried about panty lines but with those leggings being so thin I can see all of your panties." Or the lady sitting next to me in my accounting class "Hey, you smell like onions." Or that really annoying person on Facebook that's in a relationship and has to tell you everything that their boyfriend/girlfriend does for them via status updates. "No one cares! You'll probably break up in a week, go write in your diary."

You're most likely thinking wow Kateri you're a bitch, that's so mean. I'm being honest and honesty is usually pretty bitchy and mean. Maybe I am a bitch and I'm totally OK with that.
Being blunt could also be used for the greater good. I wish the men in my life would be more blunt. For example, "Kateri I never want to be your boyfriend I just want to make out with you." IT WOULD MAKE THINGS SO MUCH MORE SIMPLE. I'm really tired of the "I really like you I'll call you later." Bullshit, Bullshit, Bullshit. Its women's fault men can't say what they mean the whole "Do I look fat in this?" "Yes" "You're such a jerk, I can't believe you think I look fat in this. You're sleeping on the couch." Thanks ladies, thanks a lot.

My strong desire to say what I want probably stems from me being shy when I was younger and didn't talk at all much less say what I truly want to say. I guess I have a lot of suppressed opinions (hmm why did I start a blog again). The world is most likely a better place because my mouth doesn't run free. I would definitely would get myself into a lot of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment