Monday, January 3, 2011

I Officially Suck

So I officially suck yes I admit it. I started a blog and left it behind in the cold like those sad puppies on the ASPCA commericals. I stopped writing because I thought my life was boring and had nothing interesting to say. Well that was wrong I do have something interesting to say. So I'm baaaaaaaaack. Let me say this first this is not a new years resolution to write in my blog everyday I don't make resolutions. I make GOALS! (soccer goals included..... just kidding).

So whats new in the world of Kateri. Well I'm at that age were people decide I've partyied enough so now its time to get married and have babies. Ewwww. I'm only 21 but at least 10 people my age I know have become engaged (2 ex boyfriends included). I am not even close to that point in my life. I want to travel see the world, flash some random stranger at mardi gras (sorry mom), hit on someone in Spanish (Quiero tu cuerpo caliente), and by the title of the blog I do what I want so a serious boyfriend does not mesh with those desires. But the thing is everyone is getting married and I don't want that but yet I'm still jealous. I think its because someday I want to get married so I'm jealous of the ones who have found love even though its not for me right now.
Also everyone my age is doing it so I think hmmm should I do it too? UHHHHH NO THANK YOU. Most divorces happen to couples who got married before the age of 25. So college students stop getting engaged its getting annoying.

Am I the only one that feels this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment